A Trans-Disciplinary Vision of Health: “From Neurons to Neighborhoods"
Embodiment: Health-Society Interaction
Objective of research group
Cultivating creative, world-class students who transcend one’s major
Development of education/research program and establishing roadmap of multidisciplinary and cooperative research for health science
Development of Multidisciplinary and integrative research methodology
At the present, there is little cooperative research between social science and life science with the goal to improve healthcare. Therefore, one goal of the research group is suggesting specific and long-term strategy and road map for the improvement of human life through cooperative research and education between majors.
Policy planning for improving national healthy life expectancy in the 21st century.
Suggest alternatives of governmental level policies through social science and life science multidisciplinary, cooperative research.
Provide directional guidance for individuals and the society through a holistic approach to genetics and environment
- Building multi-disciplinary and integrative health science research paradigm
- Multidisciplinary and integrative research strategy
- Research on living environment: early childhood development
- Research on working environment: social cause, status and alternative policies for accidental disasters
- Nurturing creative global leaders of multidisciplinary health science research
- rovide autonomous education and research opportunities and strict academic management