Health Care Sciences
- Location : 153, Hana Science Hall B
- TEL : 82-2-290-5670
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Health Care Sciences aim to cultivate global leaders with the ability to implement, manage, and evaluate the effectiveness of domestic and international health policies and health promotion projects through an integrated understanding of the personal, social and environmental causes of health problems and the changing trend represented by the '4th Industrial Revolution'.
To accomplish the goal, graduate students will study theories and practices of various adjacent academic fields related to the healthcare science and also develop the ability to build an integrated strategy for solving the current health problems and to devise new theories.
- Major in Health Law, Economics and Policy
- Major in Healthcare Industry
- Major in Digital Health Statistics